Overview (Text Only)
Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow your career with an industry leading company? Do you have Order Pulling and/or Packing experience? If so, we want you to join our team!!
Sally Beauty Jacksonville Distribution has immediate openings for 1st Shift Receiver (7:00am – 3:30pm; Monday – Friday)
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is a global distributor and retailer offering professional beauty products to both retail consumers and salon professionals. Through the Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group businesses, the Company sells and distributes through over 4,828 stores, including approximately 181 franchised units, throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Chile, France, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, and Peru.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
As Receiver, you will be responsible for operating manual or electrical powered equipment in order to complete the process of shipping product to our stores or to our salons. Detailed Standard Operating Procedures exist for tasks performed by this job and for the shipping process. This position represents the entry level for this job. In addition, this position requires you to maintain freight integrity, assist with organizing the warehouse and process facility orders. In accordance with the needs of the business, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Properly stacks cartons on skids or designated areas with the assistance of Radio Frequency technology when applicable. Wraps, placard, weigh, load trailers (both live and dropped), properly prepares shipping documents, ensures all Hazmat Placard and other sensitive information is properly identified and notated on the shipping document. Ensure trailers are secured properly.
- May use manual or electronically powered equipment to complete the daily tasks.
- Operates a computer to some extent to monitor work-flow within department.
- Makes sure all areas of work are done accurately to ensure optimal customer service.
- Maintains a safe work environment, performs job functions safely, and reports any potential job hazards to management, including maintaining good housekeeping practices.
- Maintains productivity related to standards based on assigned task.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested by management.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required
We offer a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed