- At least 1 year previous B2B sales experience
- Cosmetology license or beauty background very beneficial
- Valid driver's license with reliable transportation as position requires considerable amount of driving
- Computer literate, preferably Windows-based programs for laptop order entry, email, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
Other Skills and Abilities Required:
- Additional travel required for conventions, shows and other special events
- Strong communication and people skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized
Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, Flex Spending, 401k with generous match, profit sharing, Employee Assistance Program, educational tuition reimbursement, life insurance, car allowance, plus generous employee discounts on all of our fabulous products!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, nation origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.