- Bachelor’s degree in GIS, Spatial Analysis, Real Estate, Computer Science or related field
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Skilled in GIS
- Experience in multitasking, and in managing and executing large and small-scale research
- Excellent PC, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Access skills
- Possess ability to analyze, interpret, and report on market and consumer data
- Must be a self-starter who can work well within various situations (from well defined to unstructured) and proactively identify business improvement areas
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written with all levels of management
- Ability to interact at all levels in the organization from Executives to staff. Possess ability to work with others to achieve desired results
- Ability to handle confidential information
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.