- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience in executive compensation related analytics
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including Legal, Tax, Payroll, Accounting, Audit, Financial Reporting and Human Resources
- Ability to interpret and understand legal/plan documents, regulations and government legislation
- Familiarity with tax rules, financial regulations and other relevant parties specific to executive compensation (162m, 409A, ISS, Glass-Lewis, 280G, etc.).
- Knowledge of SEC filings, 10b5-1 plans, and stock ownership compliance administration
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with pivot tables, lookups, formulas and charts.
- Proficient computer software use, including Word, PowerPoint and Lawson
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is recommended
- Proven track record of applying critical thinking skills and discipline to deliver complete and accurate results
- Experience in organizing and analyzing data into actionable recommendations and conclusions for presentation in a clear, concise, And easily understandable manner
- Possess ability to prioritize tasks, work independently as well as a team player
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, results-driven team environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong numbers orientation and analytical skills, including knowledge of basic statistical and mathematical calculations
- Strong project management skills with the ability to develop and deliver within project timelines
- Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented, and focused on customer service
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.