- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- 1-2 years social media experience
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other comparable and up and coming social media channels
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as (but not limited to) HootSuite, Spredfast or Sprout Social
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter who is comfortable in a team-oriented work environment
- Passion for/experience in the beauty/fashion space desired Retail experience a plus
- Keeps up with current trends
- Scrappy, resourceful and adaptable
- Solid organizational skills
- Proficient with MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Basic skills of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere preferred
- Understanding of search engine optimization and online analytics preferred
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.