Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We have a great opportunity for a Compensation Analyst to join our team. This person will partner in the development, implementation and administration of compensation policies, procedures, practices and programs including base pay and incentive pay.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Administers various incentive plans and manages monthly rewards and recognition programs. Maintains familiarity with various incentive plans and works with business units in developing efficient and accurate methods for conveying information to the field. Responds to and resolve team member inquiries with respect to incentive compensation.
- Conducts job analysis and documentation. Analyzes and documents information, prepares job descriptions, and evaluates and classifies jobs. Reviews and recommends changes in classification in accordance applicable Federal regulations. Classifies positions for posting. Consults with managers and recruiters in determining appropriate rates of pay for staff.
- Participates in compensation and salary surveys conducted by third-party processors concerning job classifications and rates of pay; analyzes data; prepares reports, summaries, and graphics reflecting data and market competitiveness and assist in the development of salary programs and structures.
- Consults and advises managers on the proper classification of staff positions, interpretation of job classifications, and the application of compensation policies and procedures. Assists with budget and expense projections for the various cost centers within the organization.
- Researches and prepares special reports; develops and conducts training sessions for supervisors and staff on a variety of compensation and classification topics.
- Audits pay practices to ensure compliance with federal and state legislation applicable to wage and hour laws and regulations. Initiates changes when appropriate.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Two + years’ experience in compensation
- Ability to proficiently use computer software, including Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Lawson
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface and influence all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven team environment.
- Strong analytical skills, including a firm grasp of mathematical concepts
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed