Overview (Text Only)
CosmoProf, a Sally Beauty Holdings company, is currently searching for an enthusiastic, professional to lead our team! At CosmoProf, we dedicate ourselves to licensed professionals in the Beauty Industry and are committed to making our salon professional customers feel inspired to be their best! We don’t just service the customer - we connect to provide an EPIC experience based on our four pillars of Education, Product, Inspiration and Community.
As a Store Manager, you will lead a team of associates in a dynamic environment dedicated to servicing customers in the beauty industry. We believe that our success is based primarily on the quality and hard work of our valued team members, dedicated to providing our customers with the product knowledge and education needed to enhance their own success in the Beauty World.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Developing the strategies necessary to achieve sales results through business analysis, action planning, effective communication, and consistent accountability
- Hiring, training, developing, and leading a staff to ensure that team members are upholding Company Culture and Values by working together to provide superior customer service and performing to the Team’s highest potential
- Ensuring that the optimal customer experience is achieved by taking pride in an excellent store appearance, maintaining high standards of merchandising, and coordinating special promotional activities as assigned
- Effectively overseeing all store operations with an emphasis on maintaining an assigned budget, controlling expenses, growing sales, and managing inventory
- Protecting customers, employees, and store assets by ensuring that all staff follow safety and security rules and procedures, as well as Company policies
- Demonstrating the highest level of leadership and ethical standards, with a drive to uphold our “Culture of Can Do"
Qualifications (Text Only)
- 3+ year(s) of retail sales/customer service experience plus a minimum of 1 year of managerial experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task, problem-solve and act independently
- Exude a self-starter attitude with a drive to continuously learn, develop and educate store personnel and customers to enhance success
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be 18 years of age or older
Holding a license in cosmetology is desirable but not required
Work where we treat you and our customers as a priority
- Competitive wage and bonus incentives
- Comprehensive training program
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, store discount, sample products, 401(k), and paid time off
- Opportunities to grow your career within the company
- On-going product knowledge programs and customer experience coaching
- Great hours- no late nights or evening weekend hours. Closed most holidays
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, nation origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed