Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings, the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton, TX, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We currently have openings for Customer Service Representatives to join our growing AMLP team. This position will hold the primary responsibility for interfacing with the franchisees to assist with freight tracking, following up with order processing, order checking, as well as interfacing with customers and warehouse staff, store staff, manufacturers, accounting and freight companies.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Confers with customers by telephone email or in person in order to provide information about products and service, or to obtain details of complaints. Partners with other CSR’s to administer training.
- Contacts customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments. Checks that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments as well as actions taken. Resolves franchisees service or billing complaints by receiving and processing the proper paperwork to obtain credit on account or replacement product.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service department.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of (MS Office Applications) and understanding of computer systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- 10 key by touch
- Ability to engage in active listening
- Ability to actively look for ways to help customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge of product line, prices, and promotions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed