- BS Industrial Engineering or related degree from accredited school, a Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business is a plus
- 3-4 years’ experience in high volume Distribution Center Environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with AutoCAD to develop facility layout
- Ability and willingness to travel to the Distribution Centers both Domestic and International
- Practical experience with a Warehouse Management System including inquiry and report writing
- Excellent oral skills including oral presentations in front of large warehouse groups
- Written communication skills including financial and operational reports
- Good working knowledge of all classical IE techniques including methods improvement, time and motion study, process development, warehousing concepts, and work standard programs
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills, task and detail oriented, ability to communicate with all levels of organization, and work as a team player
- Plan and complete projects with minimal supervision
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.