Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E. We currently have an opening for an Analytics and Reporting Analyst.
This position is responsible for aiding in the development of and reporting and analytics for Sally Beauty Stores. The Reporting & Analytics Analyst will work closely with management and staff of all levels on the implementation of new. The Reporting and Analytics Analyst is responsible for creating custom reports and dashboards the Store Operation Team, this position is responsible for analyzing problems, and assisting in the development of new programs to automate business processes. Job consists of a wide variety of development, testing, maintenance, and implementation.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Reporting and analysis of clinical, operational, financial, quality for 3000+ Sally Beauty Stores. This position is responsible for analyzing and reporting data in support of company store operations
- Analyze data and develops business dashboards for managers, and executives that help drive sales and profit. Partners with Operations Manager to gain approval on product. Provides analyses on store operations (e.g. new store performance, sales analyses and customer experience).
- Performs complex analyses to identify solutions to resolve specific business issues. (Sales) Presents solution recommendations to managers and aids in the implementation of new process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Identify business process gaps and work towards improvement of existing workflow, streamlines reports for the business in order to be focused and effective.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 2 to 4 year experience in Operations Management
- Knowledge of Staffing and Planning management, retail operations, POS and reporting
- Proficient in excel, word and power point
- Builds Collaborative/Organizational Relationships
- Focus on Customers – Passion for delivering great customer experience
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Engage and Inspire: High energy with a strong sense of urgency
- Organizational Influencer
- Process/Quality Improvement
- Drives Organization success/results
- Ability to lead organizational communication/education
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn
- Financial/Quantitative Acumen
- Project Management
- Develop/enhance talent
- Business acumen
- Earn Trust and build a strong team
- Enthusiasm for the beauty industry and its products. Strong desire to provide the best communication and education possible for the stores.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed