Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
The Merchandising Coordinator is the first person and first line of contact for the merchandising department. This person will be responsible for coordinating amongst the department to make sure all Buyers, and Assistants stay on task to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of zone pricing, education SKU’s, new vendor set up, store merchandising guides, MAP, and VOC’s.
- Responsible for the monthly flyer process as well as coupon maintenance and creation.
- Provide basic administrative, clerical, and data entry services to directors and VP. Also the back-up to the Merchandising Assistant.
- Organize and maintain the BSG Rewards Program. Coordinate business lunches or dinners. Schedule Monthly Vendor & Rep Meetings, confirmation, agendas, follow up. Run a weekly status report to distribute to buyers from the Legal Department.
- New product introduction (filter incoming calls, distribute packages, follow up with vendors). Special SKU set-ups for inventory accounting department. Special Projects
Qualifications (Text Only)
- High school diploma some college or vocational training preferred.
- 3-4 years administrative support
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Particularly proficient in Microsoft Publisher (or something similar like Quark Express)
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed