Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
The Director Digital Marketing and Ecommerce will be internal performance marketing expert responsible for coordinating with internal and external partners to maximize traffic to online and physical stores. The Director Digital Marketing and Ecommerce will also lead strategic projects including Amazon and other marketplace opportunities.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
Coordinate with 3rd party agencies to effectively and efficiently allocate budget to maximize performance of SEM, SEO, affiliate, paid social, display ads, and other performance marketing channels. Forecast and manage channel demand and budgets.
Drive SEO strategy and execution.
Drive SEM programs: keyword discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis.
Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in each channel.
Work with cross functional teams in content creation and publishing to drive SEO.
Own Amazon market place and be responsible for expansion into other business development ideas and marketplaces
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Experience in eCommerce is required
- Extensive online acquisition channel experience required
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Performance Marketing expert
- Strong background in search engine optimization
- Amazon Seller Central knowledge
- Ability to think strategically creatively, quickly and effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple agendas simultaneously
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, including strong conceptual and analytical skills and ability to turn findings into executable plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong mathematical skills
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed