Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings, the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton, TX, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We currently have openings for Pre But Administrator to join our growing AMLP team. This position is responsible for working with our merchandising team, sales team, and our franchisees to proactively manage the promotional order process in a timely and efficient manner free of errors while meeting strict deadlines.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Responsible for receiving and importing promotional quote orders into the system electronically using multiple systems. Sends suggested promotional quote orders to franchisees in a timely manner, and revises promotional quote orders sent back from franchisees following strict guidelines and deadlines. Provides revised quotes back to the franchisees for confirmation of changes for future order shipping
- Communicates with customers via phone and email to provide customer support on orders. Assists in resolving issues with any orders, communicates with the franchisees and sales personnel on order status and progress.
- Works with merchandising to complete the following: provide accurate recaps for ordering promotions from the manufacturers, establish promotional order schedule to ensure timely shipping of promotional orders, and ensure product SKUS are setup appropriately and make any changes to promotional orders to ensure timely shipping of promotional orders.
- Tracks all details of promotional orders to adhere to strict shipping deadlines for promotional periods
- Daily administrative duties such as filing, answering calls and providing customer service.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience working in Customer Service or Administrative Assistant related fields.
- Being proficient with MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook is necessary.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Attention to detail and committed to managing problems through resolution.
- Excellent at multi-tasking and strong time management skills.
- Good communication skills (oral & written) with both customers and internal staff.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment with dynamic requirements and priorities.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed