Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E. We currently have an opening for an IT Manager.
Our IT Manager will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of information systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. The position will also manage a staff designated to support the applications and computing needs for which it is responsible. The position will supervise the implementation and maintenance of new and existing applications and computing needs as assigned.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate daily operations of assigned applications and computer systems, following policies and practices as defined for system access, testing, change management, and advancement to production.
- Implement new technologies and enhancements in alignment with defined company strategies and with strict adherence to defined project management procedures. Oversee project activities with and without an assigned project manager.
- Actively align with business and IT partners to prioritize needs and maximize system functionality to contribute to organizational strategy and governing compliance standards.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising performance.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems of assigned areas in compliance with defined IT Security policies and practices.
- Contribute to creating the annual department budget and ensure cost effectiveness of all assigned activities
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager, supervisor or lead associate or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Ability to manage personnel supported by either formal or informal supervisory experience
- BS/BBA in Computer Science, MIS or similar field or equivalent work experience.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed