Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We currently have an opening for a Customer Service Representative I. This employee holds the primary responsibility for order processing and order checking, as well as interfaces with sales consultants, customers, warehouse staff, accounting, and shipping companies.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Confers with customers by telephone, email or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Determines charges for services requested.
- Resolves customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise and refunding money. Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contacts customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refers minor customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Completes contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Partners with other Customer Service employees to administer training
Qualifications (Text Only)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years experience in customer service or data entry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- 10 key by touch
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. (This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.)
- Ability to engage in active listening
- Ability to actively look for ways to help customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Knowledge of product line, prices and promotions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed