Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.We currently have an opening for an Inventory Accounting Assistant.
Our Inventory Accounting Asisstant assists in the preparation of Inventory Reconciliations, answers field questions, verifies inventory accuracy and monitors daily inventory activity.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Assists in preparing Physical Store Inventory and Warehouse Account reconciliations according to the policies and procedures established by Inventory Accounting.
- Support and track daily inventory activity. Communicate with the field regarding unusual adjustments.
- Review shipment variances, verify shipment and collect evidence to support or to deny store claims. Prepare appropriate journal entries to credit/charge stores.
- Responsible for resolving conflicts between field management and inventory services. Develops a strong relationship with filed management as well as the inventory services.
- Provide assistance in special projects and management requests as needed.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years of accounting experience and or college course work in Accounting
- Experience Microsoft Office Suite, specifcally exel a plus
- Experience in Retail or Inventory Accounting preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to work independently
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed