- Requires specialty retail or trade knowledge, problem solving and driving associate engagement
- Thorough knowledge of selection of top candidate, sourcing and education
- Thorough knowledge of merchandising techniques and systems, including sales promotion activities of the Stores
- Ability to plan, organize, lead and control
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Incumbents in this position must be willing and able to relocate as assigned.
- Knowledge of inventory management strategies
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and quantify market trends
- Understanding the customers' merchandise preferences and store variables
- Understanding of assigned store capabilities and growth potentials
- College degree preferred.
- 8 – 12 years in similar or related tasks.
- Prior business, management, and merchandising experience
- Ability to travel extensively and frequently
- Available to attend national sales meetings, beauty shows, and sales operations meetings
Competitive Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Car Allowance
- Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Discount
- Incentive Trips and Vendor Contests
- Opportunities to grow your career within the company
- Work in an environment focused on and surrounded by beauty
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.