Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings, the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies, is currently searching for a Senior Accountant. Our world headquarters is conveniently located just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E in DFW.
The Sr. Accountant will be responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities within an organization.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Prepares, examines, and analyzes accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Analyzes actual costs, periodic reports that compare actual to budgeted and historiacal costs.
- Develops, implements, modifies, and documents record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Performs various account reconciliations for balance sheet analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Establish and assigns entries to proper accounts in the General Ledger.
- Works with International accounting and finance partners within the Sally Beauty organization!
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of accounting or finance experience
- CPA designation preferred
- Fixed Asset experience preferred
- Previous experience in month-end close processes
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance experience desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Oracle Software experience Preferred!
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to prepare and process journal entries
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed