- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or equivalent experience required
- Proven experience administering the stock plans for a publicly traded company
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in compensation related analytics
- Certified Equity Professional credentials a plus.
- Experience processing all types of stock grants, exercises, lapses, and reporting of payroll and taxes (including Performance Stock, Restricted Stock, Stock Units, and Non-Qualified Stock Options)
- Expert knowledge of equity vehicles/plans, taxation and accounting treatment, and third party recordkeeping systems and services
- Exposure to job evaluation, short-term incentive, and annual merit processes is a plus
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including Legal, Tax, Payroll, Accounting, Audit, Financial Reporting and Human Resources
- Ability to interpret and understand legal/plan documents, regulations and government legislation
- Knowledge of SEC filings, 10b5-1 plans, and stock ownership compliance administration
- Ability to proficiently use computer software, including, Word, PowerPoint and Lawson
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is recommended
- Proven track record of applying critical thinking skills and discipline to deliver complete and accurate results
- Experience in organizing and analyzing data into actionable recommendations and conclusions for presentation in a clear, concise, and easily understandable manner
- Possess ability to prioritize tasks, work independently as well as a team player
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, results-driven team environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong numbers orientation and analytical skills, including knowledge of basic statistical and mathematical calculations
- Strong project management skills with the ability to develop and deliver within project timelines
- Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented, and focused on customer service
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.