- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of relevant audit experience or equivalent
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience required
- CPA or CIA candidate preferred
- Big 4 experience a strong plus
- Retail experience preferred, but not required
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, i.e. Excel, Word, Access.
- Ability to travel up to 15% domestically and internationally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking skills to offer solutions for various audit concerns
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to lead and provide constructive feedback to staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in organizing, attention to detail, accuracy, prioritizing, follow-up and problem solving.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.