Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
Our Executive Admin for merchandising will provide high-level executive support to the CMO and department VP's by performing secretarial duties of a complex and confidential nature. Ensures continuity of ongoing projects; guides and assists individuals and groups in administrative tasks; and performs general office functions and related work as required.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Serves as a liaison to internal/external contacts, prioritizes incoming concerns, including those of a sensitive and/or confidential nature; determines appropriate course of action, referral and/or response.
- Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution. Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings. Arranges corporate travel as needed.
- Perform advanced office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing complex bookkeeping work; answers phones, responds to inquiries, makes copies, etc.
- Prepares and maintains various reports and other documents, using Microsoft Office Suite. Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Maintains files and performs advanced office functions (responding to inquiries, organizing/develop filing systems, administering procedures).
- Confirm and arrange travel for Board meetings. Coordinate meals and provide other support as needed.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 5 years relevant work experience in a high level secretarial/administrative position
- Typing speed 60+ wpm
- Excellent proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and MS Office Suite experience
- Demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential, controversial and sensitive nature
- Establish work priorities and remain flexible
- Efficiently respond in a calm and effective manner to a variety of demands and projects
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task while meeting established deadlines
- Understand and interpret procedures, policies and guidelines
- Solid ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with all levels of the organization as well as the public
- Excellent ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Strong organizational skills
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed