- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Business or related field Strong command of JDA Space Planning and CKB software to create and report on space to sales, space-planning, and resulting in better product placement and shopper based decisions.
- At least 2 years of experience in JDA Space Planning and Category Management software. Knowledge of JDA Floor Planning is a bonus.
- 2-4 years of related work experience, including project management, retail operations, and visual merchandising.
- JDA certifications preferred
- Experience in a tier 1 retailer's development process for planograms and working through the entire line review process
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite including: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.