- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Business or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in JDA Floor Planning and Category Management software. Knowledge of JDA Space Planning is a bonus
- JDA certifications a plus
- 2-4 years of related work experience, including project management, retail operations, and visual merchandising
- Experience in a tier 1 retailer's floor plan development process
- Project management experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite including: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- A plus if proficient in AutoCAD or Revit computer design program
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.