- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of corporate internal audit/SOX or public accounting experience.
- Certified or actively pursuing certification (CIA or CPA)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, i.e. Excel, Word, Access.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in organizing, attention to detail, accuracy, prioritizing, follow-up and problem solving.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically up to 15% per year.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.