- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Equivalent work experience will be considered as a substitute for a degree in some cases.
- Experience 3-5 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
- Experience working with JDA is preferred!
- Thorough understanding of software development processes and methodologies; also has sufficient breadth to understand how different business processes interact.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills needed; ability to drive solutions to complex problems. Finds solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach. Initiates and innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist.
- Has a working knowledge of trends and best practices in their particular area of discipline. Has a high level of expertise in not only Oracle HCM but related products that interact with the solution.
- Ability to collaborate with groups and lead discussions toward setting and achieving goals and create cross-departmental plans to achieve them. Leverages multiple teams, actively encourages intra-group cooperation.
- Communicates effectively with peers, customers and vendors in both verbal and written formats
- Can self-prioritize work required to achieve goals and can assist others with supervision and prioritization of project-related goals. Develops goals for other groups or departments and manages them toward their goals as it relates to the needs of the HCM solution.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and Microsoft Project.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.