Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E. We currently have an opening for a Corporate Auditor I.
Our Corporate Auditor I develops and updates SOX financial control documentation, performs SOX controls testing, develops and updates company policies and procedures, and performs assessments of compliance to policies as directed. Responsible for timely completion of projects. Assists with various special projects as needed.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Assists with development and maintenance of company policies and/or procedures using standard processes and templates to achieve consistent documentation.
- Performs SOX activities, including assisting with development and maintenance of process documentation, performing walkthroughs to confirm process documentation, and developing and documenting evidence of control performance. Identifies issues and recommendations.
- Performs review of company policies and procedures to determine the adherence to policy by company personnel. Develops and documents review plans, performs tests to verify performance, and identifies issues and recommendations to improve the policy and/or compliance to the policy.
- Communicates the results of projects to management personnel of sufficient authority to ensure that appropriate action is taken with respect to any deficiencies noted.
- Performs special projects at the request of, or in assistance to Management as necessary.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of internal audit or corporate compliance experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, i.e. Excel, Word, Access.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in organizing, attention to detail, accuracy, prioritizing, follow-up and problem solving.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically up to 20% per year.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed