Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
Provide high-level administrative support to SVP or above by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work. Screen telephone calls and personally provide requested information or refer calls to other staff. Make travel arrangements for department heads and/or other personnel.
- Initiate and respond to written and verbal correspondence; compose, edit and distribute correspondence according to established guidelines or personal knowledge of the subject matter.
- Assist in creating meeting agendas; arrange, coordinate and attend committee meetings; take and prepare meeting notes, minutes and other records. Maintain Executives’ calendars. Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepare requisitions, purchase orders, staff reports, resolutions, routine documents and other forms of communications; prepare complex statistical, financial, administrative and budget reports.
- Research information and procedures; record actions on sensitive issues and release information to authorized parties.
- Work closely with department heads to monitor the progress in achieving monthly budgets and goals.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years relevant work experience. Preferably secretarial/administrative experience.
- Typing speed 60 wpm.
- Excellent proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and MS Office Suite experience
- Demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential, controversial and sensitive nature
- Establish work priorities and remain flexible
- Efficiently respond in a calm and effective manner to a variety of demands and projects
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task while meeting established deadlines
- Understand and interpret procedures, policies and guidelines
- Solid ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with all levels of the organization as well as the public
- Excellent ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Strong organizational skills
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed