Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E. We currently have an opening for a Sales Strategy Manager.
Our Sales Strategy Manager is responsible for leading the development of sales building initiatives to support Sally Beauty stores in delivering the Sally Beauty Experience to every customer. Leads in the development, support, reporting, and analysis of contests and incentive programs to achieve business objectives and contribute to the sales and profitability of Sally Beauty. Responsible for department financial commitments including bringing initiatives in on budget, as well as managing invoices and seeking ways to reinvest back into customer facing activities.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Leads the strategic development, design and support of contests and incentives through detailed analysis to support the selling model and drive sales and profit in 3000+ Sally Beauty stores. Leads in the development of a “Company Store” to support sales and brand initiatives.
- Leads in identification of best practices to build sales and propagate those efforts across the organization. Responsible for identifying top performs for recognition and sales collaboration. Leading cross-functional teams in developing new initiatives to drive sales as well as represent stores on pricing and promotion efforts.
- Lead efforts in providing accurate and timely in-store reporting through POS and other available systems to drive sales. Develop and lead efforts around voice of customer to deliver exceptional and consistent customer experience across all stores.
- Responsible for financial planning and delivery of Operations Department budgets. Ensures invoices are submitted properly for timely payment and proper procedures are followed. Conduct, as necessary, time and motion studies to identify opportunities to reinvest salary dollars into customer facing activities.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 5 – 8 years experience in Operations Management
- History in retail operations, sales management, and financial planning
- Advanced user of excel, word and power point
- Expertise in store systems and technology
- Able to build Collaborative/Organizational Relationships
- Focus on Customers – Passion for delivering great customer experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Engage and Inspire: High energy with a strong sense of urgency
- Big picture thinker but can execute on details
- Organizational Influencer
- Process/Quality Improvement
- Drives Organization success/results
- Outstanding communicator
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn
- Financial/Quantitative Acumen
- Project Management
- Business acumen
- Enthusiasm for the beauty industry and its products.
- Strong desire to provide the best communication and education possible for the stores.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed