- High School graduate or equivalent
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred, Computer Science
- Requires 1 - 4 years of POS experience in a help desk capacity
- Two year technical degree or equivalent related work experience
- Experience in a networked computing environment
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Accurately analyze severity of problem and escalate according to set procedures
- Demonstrate strong customer service by focusing on courteous phone demeanor, sense of urgency, awareness of other incoming calls, thoroughness in documentation of service requests, and prompt follow-up to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Strong written/oral communication skills, patient and friendly phone skills, good typing, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task while remaining focused on quality and results
- Ability to handle 35 to 50 inbound calls daily in a fast-paced Help Desk environment
- Ability to adapt to change and changing schedules/situations
- Ability to work rotating shifts, weekends and holidays
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.