Overview (Text Only)
Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow your career with an industry leading company? Do you have Order Pulling and/or Packing experience? If so, we want you to join our team!!
Sally Beauty Columbus Distribution has immediate openings for 1st Shift Picker/Packers (6:00am - 2:30pm Monday – Friday)
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is a global distributor and retailer offering professional beauty products to both retail consumers and salon professionals. Through the Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group businesses, the Company sells and distributes through over 4,828 stores, including approximately 181 franchised units, throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Chile, France, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, and Peru.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for filling orders in a safe, accurate and timely manner, according to the Company’s standard operating procedures, while maximizing productivity. In addition, this position requires you to maintain freight integrity, assist with organizing the warehouse and process facility orders. In accordance with the needs of the business, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all areas of work are done accurately to ensure optimal customer service.
- Maintaining a safe work environment; this includes but is not limited to: performing job functions in a safe manner and maintaining good housekeeping practices.
- Maintaining productivity and quality related standards based on assigned tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the capability to adjust to change and interruptions.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds
- Ability to lift and bend repetitively
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Qualifications (Text Only)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required
We offer a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed