Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We currently have an opening for a Recruiting Coordinator. Our Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for recruiting activities for temporary and contract labor. This position will be accountable for supporting the recruiting campaigns that align with the organization’s talent acquisition strategy and supports the growth of the business and SBH’s overall mission. In addition this position will be responsible for preparing new hire packages, monthly budget reconciliations, and other duties as needed.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Responsible for the recruiting of temporary and contract labor.
- Assist in the recruiting processes by posting positions, scheduling interviews, and assisting with the interview process.
- Prepare and send new employee orientation packages
- Reporting / Recruitment Dashboard
- Monthly budget analysis and reconciliation.
- Conduct candidate skill evaluation, pre-hire testing and background checks.
- Process all sign on bonus payouts
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Human Resources preferred
- 1-3 years’ relevant work experience
- Demonstrated strong communication and decision-making skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Able to read and write English fluently.
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good analytical ability
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed