Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
Our Store Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining background system data and hierarchies that enable Sally Beauty stores to consistently deliver the Sally Beauty Experience to every customer. Aid in the development and management of quick learning guides, document repository, and act as SME for supporting store systems.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Maintain background data source integrity and hierarchies to ensure proper data feeds. Keep current records regarding open/close stores, hours of operation, alarm information, and test stores/markets. Ensure all downstream users of above information update necessary systems. Ensure proper integrations for Reflexis and JDA to support business initiatives. Build and maintain necessary workflows, forms and distribution lists as required.
- Develops quick learning guides to support end users in functionality of store systems. Develops communications to support knowledge and use of store systems. Assists in user acceptance testing for new software and hardware initiatives and recommends enhancements.
- Responsible for technical management of store’s document repository and enhancing search capabilities for end users. Collaborate with Document Repository strategic owner. Accountable for proper document migration across systems as necessary.
- Act as subject matter expert for Reflexis, SmartSheet and various internal/external systems used by field and home office. Collaborate with various business partners to develop tools using these systems and teach others how to effectively use these systems. Keeping current, and communicating as necessary, all vendor upgrades and enhancements. Working with IT partners and vendors to eliminate downtime of all store systems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 plus year experience in supporting store systems
- Knowledge of retail operations
- Proficient in excel, word and power point
- Builds Collaborative/Organizational Relationships
- Focus on Customers – Passion for delivering great customer experience
- Strong leadership
- Engage and Inspire: High energy with a strong sense of urgency
- Process/Quality Improvement
- Drives Organization success/results
- Strong computer skills and data management capability
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn
- Detail oriented
- Passion to find solutions
- Project Management
- Business acumen
- Earn Trust and work well with cross functional teams
- Can do attitude
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed