Overview (Text Only)
Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow your career with an industry leading company? Do you have Man-Up, Swing Reach or Reach Truck experience? If so, we want you to join our team!!
Sally Beauty Columbus Distribution has immediate openings for 2nd Shift Cherry Picker Operators (3:30 - Midnight; Monday-Friday)
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is a global distributor and retailer offering professional beauty products to both retail consumers and salon professionals. Through the Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group businesses, the Company sells and distributes through over 4,828 stores, including approximately 181 franchised units, throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Chile, France, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, and Peru.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
As a Cherry Picker Operator, you will work in a team environment to meet overall warehouse production goals and objectives. You will use a Man Up, Reach Lift or Swing Reach to complete the process of receiving, stocking and/or the storage of product during the receiving process. In accordance with the needs of the business, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Stocking products, which will require the use of different types of lift equipment to complete the process.
- Obtaining and transferring product from various locations throughout the warehouse.
- Maintaining a safe work environment, including performing job functions in a safe manner, daily inspections of equipment, and maintaining good housekeeping practices.
- Maintaining productivity related standards based on assigned tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the capability to adjust to change and interruptions.
- Must be able to become certified through the Sally Beauty Lift Truck Training Program in order to efficiently and safely operate powered equipment within a time frame specified by management.
- Ability to lift 25 – 75 lbs.
- Ability to lift and bend repetitively
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- RF experience a plus.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience in a distribution/warehouse environment or equivalent work experience including the operation of Man-Up/Reach Lift/Swing Reach equipment preferred.
- Basic computer skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match. Interested applicants should apply at www.sallybeauty.com or 4309 Janitrol Road, Columbus, 43228.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed