Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently looking for a Sr. HRIS Analyst to join our growing team. The Sr. HRIS Analyst will be responsible for the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of the companies HR systems. Interface with multiple HR functions to document current and to-be business processes. Design testing strategy and facilitate in writing test cases for new system implantation and ongoing upgrades. Research, report and analyze data from multiple sources to create a complete analysis.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Design testing strategy and write test cases for new system functionality and ongoing upgrades. Implement test strategy for each software implantation and upgrades. Maintain an upgrade schedule and notify leadership of any risks to meeting deadlines. Update test cases as needed to keep them up to date with software updates.
- Elicit and document business requirements for new systems, including current and to-be processes. Develop user procedures and training documentation.
- Recommend process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Design, generate, review and understand reports by using aggregate data from multiple sources to create a complete analysis. Provide a reasonable level of assurance of the accuracy of the provided information and be responsive to inquiries form management and vendors.
- Coordinate with internal and external associates on required monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reporting. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Combinations of education/experience.
- 3-5 years HRIS and/or project management experience.
- Advanced technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Oracle Cloud HCM experience highly preferred.
- Experience with an HCM transformation highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to plan, forecast and exercise sound judgment
- Detail Oriented
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize and complete multi tasks with accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed