Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently looking for a Web Analyst to join our growing Marketing Analytics team! The Web Analyst will analyze performance and provide actionable insights to key internal stakeholders. Ensures web data is relevant and accessible, help define metrics, build KPIs, perform analysis, and suggest improvements to the business.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- This position is responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of Sally Beauty E-Commerce (Sally Beauty website) and on Social Media networks along with digital marketing activities. The position will develop insights and recommendations that lead to the formulation of effective online marketing and merchandising strategies.
- Lead development of KPI’s, dashboard / reporting and ad hoc analysis designed to monitor and improve digital marketing campaigns and website performance. Create dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for presentations to senior management.
- Ensure that all digital marketing channels and ad hoc promotions are tracked, identifying abandonment issues and developing options to improve conversion, and ensuring the accuracy of the analytics implementation by validating the data collected.
- Maintain and deliver weekly & monthly KPIs and ad hoc reports in set time frames.
- Assists in developing marketing initiatives to increase website traffic, improve conversion rate, and lift average order value.
- Create data driven recommendations for site improvements and website conversion optimization and reduced bounce rates.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- BS/BA degree in mathematics/statistics, computer science, economics, or a quantitative field.
- 3-5 years working as a web analytics is required. Experience with web analytic platform such as Coremetrics, Omniture, Google Analytics required
- Strong cross-functional skills and collaboration to deliver business results
- Ability to build consensus and alignment across teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to seek input when needed
- Experience distilling and presenting complex quantitative analysis
- Able to prioritize, problem solve, and innovate to deliver on business objectives Excellent attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed