Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies with over 4,800 stores carrying over 10,000 professional products for our customers. The Company operates primarily through two business segments, Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group (BSG).
Our BSG Business Segment, branded as CosmoProf is currently searching for an enthusiastic Field Sales Manager to join our Carolina team, to be located in or near Charlotte, NC. We believe that our success is based primarily on the quality and hard work of our valued team members, dedicated to providing our customers with the product knowledge and education needed to enhance their own success in the Beauty World.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
Responsibilities include managing, mentoring and supporting our Distribution Sales Consultants (DSC's) including working one on one in each territory (3+ Days/Week), coaching DSC’s through action plans as well as assisting in identifying areas for growth. This is done through establishing and communicating sales and promotion goals to Team, developing Key Customer relationships (Top 50) and executing Key Account Plans with Top 20 Accounts as well as cultivating vendor relationships and managing through Business Development Days.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to identifying opportunities for increased customer satisfaction and education and planning and conducting sales meetings to include logistics, participants, presenters (company, manufacturer, educator) and content of the meeting
Qualifications (Text Only)
Successful candidates will possess:
- Interpersonal skills - ability to effectively and comfortably speak before large groups of people.
- Business insight – understanding of business and industry and how revenue is generated
- Consultative selling and negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills and effectively able to construct strong written and oral communication
- Strong leadership, organizational, and presentation Skills
- Ability to support, train, and develop team and manage conflict
- Minimum of six years sales experience and three years managing a sales team
Work where we treat you and our customers as a priority--
- Competitive wage, bonus program, and other incentives
- Comprehensive training program
- Excellent benefits including insurance, 401(k), and paid time off
- Opportunities to grow your career within the company
- On-going product knowledge programs and customer experience coaching
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, nation origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed