Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Planning and Allocation Analyst to join our growing team. This individual is responsible for all areas related to competitive, promotional and clearance pricing, key contributor to understanding the profitability of the company driving by pricing structure.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Provide operational and tactical support to the Demand Planners and Replenishment Analyst to maximize inventory efficiency.
- Contribute to the allocation and replenishment processes with analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Manage service levels for all SRC’s.
- PO tracking, promotional support, store support.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- College degree (BA or BS)
- 2+ years experience in product ordering, strong familiarity with allocation and replenishment
- Retail or consumer goods industry experience preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to plan, forecast, and exercise sound judgment
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional math ability
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed