Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. This individual is responsible for the effective and efficient execution of multi-channel digital marketing and advertising efforts (e.g., online ads, paid search, SEO, affiliate marketing).
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Coordinate with 3rd party agencies to drive digital marketing efforts in channels such as paid search, PLAs, local SEO, affiliates, and acquisition and retention digital marketing efforts through online advertisements.
- Manage briefing and execution process based on marketing priorities across in-store and online channels.
- Ensure all agencies have latest updates on Sally Beauty promotions and priorities.
- Ensure marketing assets are accurately proofed and executed.
- Attend regular meetings with agencies and marketing team partners.
- Manage performance across all channels.
- Execute regular SEO enhancements on the site, leveraging options in Demandware platform.
- Coordinate with 3rd party agencies on executing broader SEO projects.
- Track and report the effectiveness of all advertising and promotional efforts across owned channels, including updates on progress against budget.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-5 years related digital marketing experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Ecommerce, paid search, SEO experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Demandware Ecommerce platform is a plus
- Digital Marketing agency experience is a plus
- Detail oriented and well-organized
- Communication, proofreading and people skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to be flexible with project timelines
- Ability to interface with multiple cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed