- 4+ years’ experience combined in the Salesforce Cloud environments (Sales, Service, and Marketing)
- Functional understanding of the following Salesforce Platform areas – Lightning, Heroku, Sales Cloud Einstein, Service Analytics, Communities, Chatter, Quip
- Salesforce Certifications (Technical Architect, Application Architect, System Architect, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud w/ Sales Automation, Marketing Cloud) preferred and considered a plus.
- Strong leadership, relationship building, and negotiating skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and interpersonal, with the ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences.
- Effective presentation skills and diplomacy required to interface with and influence cross-functional leaders including senior/C-level stakeholders is preferred.
- Ability to grasp new business process and apply Salesforce platform technology to develop Software Solutions (out of the box and on platform developed solutions).
- Good understanding and knowledge of enterprise applications & technologies – ERP, CRM, Billing, Marketing automation tools, e-Commerce platforms
- Good understanding and knowledge in web-based systems architecture, SOA, enterprise application architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.