Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E. We currently have an opening for a Sr. Financial Analyst.
Our Senior Financial Analyst will oversee groundwork responsibilities for financial analysis, reporting, and review of divisional operations, with focus on providing analytical feedback to various levels of management, through the use of advanced computerized databases and applications.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Responsible for the development of financial analysis, variance analysis, decision support through the use of advanced modeling skills, data objects, and medium to advanced knowledge in Hyperion Planning/Reporting and system data mining.
- Assists Financial Management on assigned projects directly involving the analysis of financial reporting through the interpretation of large amounts of data as well as ability to present findings to the leadership team.
- Review and comprehension of high level corporate financial information and underlying operaiton activity and drivers of each operation segments.
- Serves as an interface between business unit personnel for operational, financial and administrative purposes. Be the SME of the business unit and the go to person.
- Identifies opportunities for financial/operational improvements by and among the companies.
- Ensures the accuracy and reliability of all financial data reported for the corporation and individual operating units.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelors degree and an advanced degree (MBA or MS) with a combination of Finance and Accounting, with knowledge of information systems from and accredited college or university
- 5+ years in a Financial Planning and Analysis environment within a business unit, preferably with a multi-unit retail operation
- Ability and desire to move to the management level
- Advanced technical knowledge of Microsoft Suite with the ability to work complex data models.
- 5+ years Corporate financial close and related accounting experience
- Ability to analyze and present the results of key financial metrics to executive level
- Bilingual is preferred (English /Spanish)
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and detail orientation
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to interface with various levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with accuracy
- Strong customer service skills with focus on team achievement
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed