- Minimum 5 – 10 years of experience in development, maintenance, and administration of Microsoft BizTalk application and environment. Including orchestrations, maps, pipelines, port configuration, XML, as well as performance and scalability tuning
- Microsoft BizTalk versions 2016
- BizTalk standard adapters with some experience with custom adapters
- MS Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server
- Strong hands-on development experience including: ESB Toolkit, .NET 4.0x or higher (C#), .NET - (WCF Data Services), .NET - Web API REST / SOAP, BTDF
- SQL Server 2016 (and newer, as it relates to BizTalk)
- Implementation of business-to-business interfaces and service-oriented architecture
- Some experience in a legacy system blended environment (iSeries and custom .NET)
- Some experience or understanding of other integration applications a plus (SOA, WebLogic, WebSphere, IBM Gentran, Sterling, Mulesoft, etc)
- Use of BizTalk360, solar Winds and related monitoring tools
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.