Overview (Text Only)
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently seeking an Integrations Architect. Our Integrations Architect will set direction, establish, develop, implement, and lead the enterprise-wide integration architecture strategy. This person will be responsible for the design and administration of integrations between various Enterprise Systems, and integration with external systems.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Work with application teams to determine and document integration requirements and then take those requirements and work with the integration team to apply the most appropriate integration pattern for that particular integration.
- Develop, publish and maintain Enterprise Integration Standards and Strategy.
- Work with application teams to establish common integration patterns and practices to ensure reliable, simple, flexible integration solutions
- Works with all of IT on strategies to develop, deploy reliable, low-complexity and flexible architectural solutions.
Qualifications (Text Only)
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in enterprise integration environment
- 1+ years of experience in technical project management
- Must have a great understanding on building an Integration Architecture program
- Experience with various integration methodologies
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed