- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, equivalent work experience may be considered
- Minimum 4-6 years of IT network experience in infrastructure/network environments performing network engineering (hardware and/or software), design, planning and implementation
- Minimum of 3 years of experience ideally working in a large global enterprise network in a design, engineering, or architecture role. This includes a minimum of 2 years of experience designing, configuration, and testing prototype network configurations prior to installation
- Networking, network design and network security experience
- 6 years of LAN/WAN Network Engineering experience installing, maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting network equipment including Arista/Aruba/Cisco routers and switches
- Advanced knowledge of routing protocols e.g. MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VPN, QoS, NHRP, GRE
- Strong troubleshooting skills and effective troubleshooting methods including:
- Load balancing traffic and engineering for automatic failover
- Hands-on experience with traffic monitoring and management
- Must have Arista/Aruba/Cisco routing and switching knowledge and experience, Palo Alto/ASA firewalls, VPN and Wireless experience.
- Experience with F5 load balancing hardware
- Ability to design enterprise network routing architectures using protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIP, and static routes. Must be skilled in the use of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSFP, BGP), understand QOS, be able to implement traffic policing and shaping on a LAN/WAN network and understand GRE tunneling
- Must have advanced knowledge of datacenter routing and switching
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving network anomalies on an operational network
- Experience with a broad range of security products such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, AV, VPNs, Authentication, Content Filtering, etc. in a variety of network implementations.
- CCNP certified is or equivalent experience is desirable
- Customer focused attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to clearly articulate complex issues to various levels/audiences
- Proven track record of successful project management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Ability to develop and implement highly complex network/security projects.
- Solid analytical skills to troubleshoot highly complex and/or technical problems
- Ability to engage with customers, manufacturer partners, and internal and technical staff
- Ability to make decisions in stressful situations that align with strategic goals of business
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
- Willingness to Travel when necessary (domestic and international)
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.